Thursday 2 June 2016

Slug Life

Since my last blog post I've been spending some time working on some storyboards as well as 3D modelling a slug. I have a bunch of ideas for my playable written down but I work much better when I have visuals to reference rather than plain text, so I thought it would be useful to make some storyboards showing my ideas. That way I can look at them and get a visual idea of how it'd work, rather than having to make it up in my head every time I read the text. Here are the storyboards I've made so far:



I also made a grass and sand texture for when it's time to revamp my scene. Here they are (though please note I need to make quite a few more so that they can actually tile in more than one direction... :'D ):


I did do some development for these and so will be making a separate blog post with more details about that soon. 

And then finally here is the little guy himself: 


You can get a closer look at the model on Sketchfab by following this link. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment