Monday 26 September 2016

A-OK Day

I was recently given the wonderful opportunity to design a logo for UCLan's upcoming event, A-OK Day - an event designed to help spread kindness and good vibes across campus.

Over the last few days I've noticed that the logo has begun to appear across campus - how exciting! So I also took this as a sign that it's now okay to make a post about. :)

Here is a banner with the logo:



There is also another lighter variation of the logo but I'm yet to see that on anything other than a passing screen so far so unfortunately I don't have a HQ version to post yet! 

For anyone attending UCLan who would like to take part in the event, you can get your FREE tickets via the EventBrite page here. :)

I'd like to give a huge thank you to UCLan for the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful event, and if any of you reading can attend then I would highly recommend doing so! You may even be able to get some free swag with a particular person's logo printed onto it... ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment